Today's Fitness Friday features Half Kneel T-Spine Rotations.
About Half Kneel T-Spine Rotations
Half Kneel T-Spine Rotations are an excellent exercise for individuals who play sports including golf, baseball, softball, tennis, hockey and swimming.
This exercise improves mid-back mobility to help with rotational sports or even simply walking.
- Begin in a half-kneel position on the ground.
- Gently squeeze your glutes to lunge forward.
- Ensure you keep your torso tall and do not crunch over or extend through your back.
- Once in the lunged position, rotate your torso away from the front leg to open up your upper body.
- Focus on your front knee to ensure it does not collapse in while rotating your upper body.
- Untwist and repeat..