Today's Fitness Friday features Forearm Stretches.
About Forearm Stretches
Forearm stretches are an easy way to help alleviate wrist and elbow pain.
Reduce tension in forearms if using your hands a lot (ex: computer, playing video games, or gardening)
Hold all stretches for 20-30 seconds
1. Stretch 1: Begin with your arm straight and palm facing out. Gently pull your fingers back towards yourself
2. Stretch 2: Keeping your arm straight with palm out, rotate to have your fingers facing down. Gently pull back with your other hand.
3. Stretch 3: Flip your hand so your palm faces you, then bend the wrist with the fingers towards the sky and gently stretch
4. Stretch 4: With your palm facing you, rotate to bring the fingers towards the ground and gently hold for the stretch
5. Repeat with your other arm